Subtle Radio Residency

 Easy All,


I am really pleased to say that I have joined the Subtle Radio team and will be playing The Bass & Brunch Show alternate Mondays 11AM. This will generally be in addition to my MixCloud Shows on alternate Mondays 9AM. Expect more of the latest & unreleased 140bpm dubstep & grime tracks mixed together starting chilled and building the energy whilst keeping positive vibes throughout.



I have to say thank you to all the listeners for supporting and getting me this far, I really appreciate it. I also have to say a very special thank you to all of the producers making amazing music and sending it through. Remember to check out my Bandcamp profile to see what I have been playing recently and buy those tracks directly from the producers.


You can check the last few podcasts here:

MixCloud

SoundCloud


Respect!

Ammo



Comments