DJ Ammo Joins Cyba Radio

Yes yes,

I have recently joined the Cyba Radio team and will be hosting and mixing on my own internet radio show every Wednesday from 6 til 8 pm, starting this Wednesday the 19th of November (2008).

Check out the site here:

http://cybaradio.com/


I'm planning on playin some classic tunes from 2003 to 2007 before showcasing a few unreleased songs from known and unknown artists. After this I'm gonna mix an hour of the latest dubstep tunes to hit wax. Expect the latest Skream, Benga, D1, Hatcha, Kromestar and Breakage tunes amongst many others.

Make sure you get involved while listenin so add Cyba Radio on msn then you can send me a message during my show for any shoutouts, requests or rewinds:

cybaradioshouts@hotmail.com

Also check out the other shows and podcasts on Cyba Radio because there is a LOT of high level talent there.

If you have any requests before the show feel free to contact me or leave a comment.


Safe,

Ammo

Comments